Mr 7 Iron...

Currently reading:
Mr 7 Iron...

I get a funny feeling I'll be investing in one!

My insurance claim was cancelled, then reinstated. So Ive lost the old repair date of next tuesday.

I spent nearly 2 hours on the phone tonight, waiting to sort a courtesy car. Only to be told the dept. shut at 5 o clock (yet some **** from Auto Indemnity assured me someone would be there, and tried to connect me)

Sounds like they aint keen on giving me one anyway, they've "logged'' my request for a courtesy car, and will deal wi it in the morning. Apparently.

I smell shite :evil:

All in all, I'm really lost now. Apparently, we will have a decision sometime today on where/if my car is getting repaired. Still dont say when. And theres no certainty I'll get a courtesy car yet either. Though if I do ..... ;) :D

Thats another day of arsing about done with, still no decision on my cars future. They're wanting it re-assessed cos of the cost of repairs based on the quotes I sent.

And the ****ers wont give me a courtesy car in the meantime.

ARSEHOLES THE ****ING LOT OF THEM!

rite mate, if you do have legal cover, get in touch with your insurance company and ask them how you go about getting a lawer to represent you.
if you have to get a lawer of your own choice, even better cause you can then go and get the most expensive costin mo-fo and it all gets charged to your insurance company and your car will be fixed in no time :wink: :lol:

Back