General Mot passed!

Currently reading:
General Mot passed!

Davefridge

Established member
Took B to Kwik Fit today for Mot (£19.70 ) It passed as expected. The tester was very friendly and said it made his day. He even called his mate over for a look underneath. They were very complimentary about the underneath given its 24 years age. He didn't test the windscreen washer because "I didn't want to wet the car"! Great guy.

Huzzah!

I'm always suspicious of cut-price MoT deals at places like K-F and Halfrauds, as I've heard so many stories of unexpected failures on consumables (exhaust, tyres, shocks, brakes, wipers, etc) that they just *happen* to have ready replacements for on the shelf - so it's great that your B emerged with a clean bill of health.

The guys at my favoured local MoT testing station in Lowestoft always seem interested in my two LHD toys. The Matra caused quite a stir last summer, as they'd never tested one before. They gave up trying to locate the fuel filler (apparently they have to check it) and had to ask me - somewhat sheepishly - to show them! That made my day (as did the fact that it passed with no advisories...)

Last edited:
Back