Styling Mk2b bodykits?

Currently reading:
Styling Mk2b bodykits?

fitzyboy2010

I want to start doing some mods to my punto mk2b but cant seem to find any body kits anywhere for the 5dr. Anyone know any websites where i could get one?

Cheers :)

Not looking for a big body kit, just something a bit different. theres a particular one i want but i wouldnt have a clue how to look for it lol. Its hard to find any for the 5dr model :(

Well I really like the rear bumper of the active sport but dont know if it would fit on my one?

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
There is a car I was looking at today I might buy, There is a rear bumper I've never seen before. Nothing too fancy but different. For a 5 door in teseo blue

Looks quite smooth but with clear/white reflectors like embedded into the sides a few inches from the reg plate. I can't find one the same online.
GUy reckoned it was an abarth but it clearly wasn't

All back bumpers will fit so long as it's from the same number doored car as a mk2/b

Can anyone find a pic of the bumper I just described or know what it may be called? Because if I get the car it'll be coming off anyways (y)

All front bumpers fit so long as they are from the same either mk2 or mk2b.
They aren't interchangable across the facelift period.
Active sport mk2 will fit a mk2,
active sport mk2b will fit a mk2b

Back