Technical Marea weekend ABS Nightmare

Currently reading:
Technical Marea weekend ABS Nightmare

ravenrigger

Hi All, I have a nightmare problem, and its to do with my 98 Marea weekend 125 TD. The ABS light is on all the time and the ABS pump runs continously. I took it in to the MOT with the 60 amp fuse removed but that was picked up and now i'm told the ECU is goosed. I'm not convinced! what man has made can be repaired. Has anyone any ideas to save me the £1500 possible repair bill. I'm not a mechanical nugget, but i do not have any experience on ABS brakes.
:worship:

Hi All, I have a nightmare problem, and its to do with my 98 Marea weekend 125 TD. The ABS light is on all the time and the ABS pump runs continously. I took it in to the MOT with the 60 amp fuse removed but that was picked up and now i'm told the ECU is goosed. I'm not convinced! what man has made can be repaired. Has anyone any ideas to save me the £1500 possible repair bill. I'm not a mechanical nugget, but i do not have any experience on ABS brakes.

there is a guide to repair the abs controller, to save me finding the link for you read the recent thread in the general marea section, it has the link to the guide.

Back