Technical Manual method unavailable? Check transmission; what does it mean, and how to fix?

Currently reading:
Technical Manual method unavailable? Check transmission; what does it mean, and how to fix?

FloBen

Hi all,
Question, I've been driving my 2014 Fiat 500L, and now and then I get error message "Manual Method Unavailable". "Check engine" light come and goes, "Check Transmission" is another. I took it in for service, but they could find no errors and I lost 220. bucks to run transmission dianostics, and I have to park it for a couple of minutes and it will be drivible again, over night it and all error lights turns off. Please help me understand why it's doing this, I love my car.

Last edited:
Hi all,
Question, I've been driving my 2014 Fiat 500L, and now and then I get error message "Manual Method Unavailable". "Check engine" light come and goes, "Check Transmission" is another. I took it in for service, but they could find no errors and I lost 220. bucks to run transmission dianostics, and I have to park it for a couple of minutes and it will be drivible again, over night it and all error lights turns off. Please help me understand why it's doing this, I love my car.
Did you get an answer for this?? Mine just started doing this!!

Back