General Looks Like I maybe selling my excellent JTD Multiwagon

Currently reading:
General Looks Like I maybe selling my excellent JTD Multiwagon

FiatFleetFamily

Established member
Looks like I may part with my MW. Getting a promotion, but fully expensed company car ( Fiat Engined ) highly likely as a fair few miles will entail.

If I do, I will list in the Classified's, so if you want low miles (FSH) JTD MW on a late plate, you'll know where to look.

Looks like I may part with my MW. Getting a promotion, but fully expensed company car ( Fiat Engined ) highly likely as a fair few miles will entail.

If I do, I will list in the Classified's, so if you want low miles (FSH) JTD MW on a late plate, you'll know where to look.

Now Listed. (y)

Congrats on the promotion. Won't they give you a car allowance? i opted out of having a company car years ago when they changed the tax rules and you paid a lot more tax on a company car.

£2,795.00 :eek:

most multiwagons of same era are going for around 1500. i would value my 54 plate mw at around 1600 max and that's got one owner from new sky roof and blades. your asking price is around the same as dealer prices. good luck but i don't think you'll get that much for it.

Congrats on the promotion. Won't they give you a car allowance? i opted out of having a company car years ago when they changed the tax rules and you paid a lot more tax on a company car.

Cash allowance was very poor and not worth it. Besides still get taxed all the same.

£2,795.00 :eek:

most multiwagons of same era are going for around 1500. i would value my 54 plate mw at around 1600 max and that's got one owner from new sky roof and blades. your asking price is around the same as dealer prices. good luck but i don't think you'll get that much for it.

Obviously you know nothing about MW values at the moment. Here's a guess to the not so read up. Croma Flopped, Bravo no Estate. MW values have been rising since Jan 2012. About time I say.

excellent(y) did you get your asking price? hope so as it means my mw is worth more than i thought it was.:)

Agreed £2500.00. He has already paid on-line wire transfer and collecting saturday.

I did a post a few months ago informing JTD MW owners that in 2012 month on month JTD MW prices have being climbing, as are very much in demand at moment. I only had mine advertised for less than 36 hours and already sold, I did not realise that demand was that high, let alone that quick to sell.

Agreed £2500.00. He has already paid on-line wire transfer and collecting saturday.

I did a post a few months ago informing JTD MW owners that in 2012 month on month JTD MW prices have being climbing, as are very much in demand at moment. I only had mine advertised for less than 36 hours and already sold, I did not realise that demand was that high, let alone that quick to sell.

Now collected and gone to Carlisle. New Owner is an all out Fiat guy. Was a owner of a Fiat Marea Weekend, till some mechanic wrote it off on a test drive after a service. Daughter who drove down also in a Fiat GP.

Back