General Looking for a ulez Doblo

Currently reading:
General Looking for a ulez Doblo

kezzy

Hi, i have had an 2002 doblo 1.9 jtd from new that i love but have to get rid of as not London Ulez compliant.

Thinking of buying a tidy second hand replacement. Looks like most of ebay etc are converted into wheel chair access.

Does anyone have a non converted one going ? Ideally petrol automatic but diesel manual might be ok.

I think it might be too much hassle to revert a conversion as tank might have been reduced.

You'll find those quite easily on the continent but they're usually LHD.
Petrol Automatic is quite rare but Diesel manually are a lot of on the market.
If you can consider to buy an LHD i can recommend the Austrian Post (post.at), or just the (e)bay.
Maybe the Irish Post is sorting Doblos out but i don't know anything besides the fact that they are using them.

Doblos in the EU are widely considered to be somehow cheap. Following that pattern there are lots of them which are not properly have been looked after. If you have 3,000 at hand and are willing to put about 1.000 + into you'll have chance to get a working item. The ones from Turkish production are significantly less rust infectable than the ones from Italian production.

Good luck

I never had problems with my LHD cars/vans on the islands. It usually takes me one to two days to trim myself to drive on the left side. The position of the steering wheel had never been a problem. Since i am a Motorbike driver too i'm a reluctant driver anyway.

Last edited:
Back