Logo Design

Currently reading:
Logo Design

Hi,

Im helping my brother start up an online community similar to FF but to do with his hobby/passion.

I am in need of a logo for the site but we dont have much capital to start with and hes going to strugle to get the vBulletin licence as it is.

Is their any designers out their willing to do one for us at a discounted rate? or maybe to have their name on the website like ThisBitterPill has on Fiatalia?

Everything is still in the early 'getting everything together' stage before we kick it all of.

Any helped would be appreciated.

Jonathan

Domain Name: http://www.epoultry.co.uk
Website Name: ePoultry
Niche: Poultry - News, Keeping/Care, Advice, Classifieds, Blogs, Showing Etc (similar idea to FF but for poultry).
Colours: Need something that is going to be easy on the eyes, i can match in with a website Theme and can be printed easily if need be.
Images: i havent got any as such but the birds my brother keeps that has given him the inspiration is called 'Modern Game' (i can provide pictures if needed) but any bird would be nice considering i have no logo atm :)

Any other questions just ask.

Regards

Jon

Ive just found this thread, read through it and decided to make a sample for you.

Here it is,

sampleyj.jpg

Any changes or suggestions welcome

Sorry about the delay ive been very busy with work.

Looks very nice thank you, had a chat to my bro and he said anychance you could do a sample without the chicken on it?

Also how about bumping up the .co.uk abit so it isnt riding the bottom and see how it looks in the same colour as the epoultry or another colour.

Could you also do a sample with out a pictured background?

If you want to chat on msn check out my prof for the details. :)

is there any chance anyone else has had a go? (always like a bit of competition :))

Jon

Back