Styling Living with Stilo Blinds

Currently reading:
Styling Living with Stilo Blinds

thejerv

STILO 115 JTD DYNAMIC
I really like the look of the window blinds for my 3dr stilo and at around £50 I don't think they are too expensive. But whats stopping me from buying any at the moment is that the rear window blind comes in two pieces, surely you can see the black line where the join is from both inside and out of the car, it just puts me off that every time I look in my rearview I can see a black line. I may be wrong and just wanted to know if any other members have got the blinds and what they think of them? How dark does it make the windows look from outside? Whats the visibility with them (especially at night)?

Cheers

I agree with colye.

They go in for the summer and come out for the winter (which is a tricky decision in our climate :))

Always leave the side blinds for passengers to decide on though (if on long trip when it's hot)

Rears fit perfectly (y)

Agreed, rear split in the blinds is not too bad . Not worth thinkin about anyway. I was the same when buying mine but really is not an issue when there fitted , they look great !!!

As above. Am very happy with my blinds, i keep them fitted all year round. From the outside, the split line is barely visible and a perfect fit.

Back