Grande Punto Lido's Punto

Currently reading:
Grande Punto Lido's Punto

Lido

Hello everyone, I would like to present my car.

The beginning:

214v4hw.jpg

Jom coilovers.

2rh8nr8.jpg

dny80g.jpg

f2ow00.jpg

Brock B2 16" (7.5j & 9j).

a2ujqh.jpg

tumblr_mdmqxfxXWX1rk0s3fo1_1280.jpg

n4tlhd.jpg

1zxo96s.jpg

Rh Zw3 17" (8j & 8.75j)

4q3arc.jpg

2n87wc6.jpg

2zizbsx.jpg

9i5sli.jpg

20pd194.jpg

29aqsgj.jpg

b86bmq.jpg

2v9raiq.jpg

hvze6a.jpg

177bpj.jpg

2v333o9.jpg

6r7sph.jpg

That's all for now..;)

Wow!

Well this answers my question in your introduction thread. Yes, you have done some bits to your GP. BenYoung has competition. This is another epic GP. Sitting pretty fo'sure!

You have removed your rear fiat badge. This is the main thing i want to do to mine, but can't justify the cost, and my skills aren't up to it!

Absolutely loving this GP! Its a 5 door too - unbelievable ha. Is it just me also, but has it had a slight colour change from the 1st pic, or is it just waxed/polished a lot, as the colour looks different...

Wow!

Well this answers my question in your introduction thread. Yes, you have done some bits to your GP. BenYoung has competition. This is another epic GP. Sitting pretty fo'sure!

You have removed your rear fiat badge. This is the main thing i want to do to mine, but can't justify the cost, and my skills aren't up to it!

Absolutely loving this GP! Its a 5 door too - unbelievable ha. Is it just me also, but has it had a slight colour change from the 1st pic, or is it just waxed/polished a lot, as the colour looks different...

haha car modding isnt a competition buddy (y)

but yeah this is a nice GP, clean and well done :) needs to be lower at the front though in my opinion :)

Thanks to all...the colour is the same. Azzurro virtuoso!
If i make new updates i'll keep you posted.

That looks the business mate! How do you find the comfort levels with the JOM coilovers? I was looking at getting them as well to go 30-40 lower while upgrading the dampers at the same time.

Jom coilovers are not bad, consider that are low cost..Thanks to all

Back