Panda (Classic) Lewey's 1989 FIAT Panda 4x4 Sisley

Currently reading:
Panda (Classic) Lewey's 1989 FIAT Panda 4x4 Sisley

I lowered the reserve to £350, but no-one bid. Surprised it didn't move at all. I wonder whether people know how hard it is to get one of these that really works well and how much it would cost to fix up a "£250 spares or repair special". One thing I have learnt with the last two Pandas I bought for a song on a whim is, it is very difficult to make money doing up small FIATS, even if you are lucky enough to buy cars that work well. I broke even on the Selecta I bought all told and it only cost me a fuse to fix (and an ECU I didn't need)!

Poor start to my selling spree. God knows what my other cars will go for with prices as low as these. Boo.

Well I got rid of it on a buy-it-now. Pleasant fellow coming to collect next weekend. After my slightly strong description It may ammuse you to know I had no questions about the car at all, despite 120 watchers at the end.

All done just in time for you to put yours on Jon. You can discount one watcher here!

All done just in time for you to put yours on Jon. You can discount one watcher here!

lol. Well done with the sale, after all the talking of putting mine on, it's now got to wait for 2-3 weeks, as I'm away for a week after this one (after auction would finish) on a cruise, then in London the week after that which would muck up collection, lol.

Will do on eventually though :p

Well I've got a Y10 Turbo up next. Got to sell the stuff in it first though! Think I will put in classifieds on here first to see if anyone will take on the rather easy Panda Turbo project that it will provide.

Lewey.

I used to have a Y10 Gtie with the registration G 250 WRX, pefect for a Subaru.

Wish I had never sold it.

Whats the state of your Y10 turbo?

In terms of price? Not to worry, not expecting big bucks. I was getting frustrated with the 4x4, but that was because the money was just fresh out my wallet. The money in the Y10 is well dead! It's never been on the road in my possession, I bought it for parts for my Panda project but never used a single bit in the end! It's got 4 pot Wilwood calipers and drilled discs that have been customised to bolt onto a Y10/Panda hub, but in the end the Selecta brakes are fine! Has a custom lovely stainless steel exhaust, but the standard Selecta one allowed me to get the highest BHP of any N/A engine at the FF rolling road day this year, so again it stayed on the car!

I haven't got a single pic of it! It was used as a trackday car for a while, then put back on the road. It's got enough stuff to back on the road, but I need to check it for rust and stuff. It's not pleasant inside, so in my mind it is a trackday car really. I will stick it all in my ad on here when I get round to it.

Back