Leaving the FIAT family...

Currently reading:
Leaving the FIAT family...

scoop_987

Right guys and girls, since my car has had a few flaws, She's had 2 multiair units in the last 2 months, I'm not trusting the car outwith manufacturers warranty. The units costs FIAT Warranty £500 for the unit, so when you add the bumph that goes with it for retail, Which is about 20% to retail price then another 20% for VAT), then fitting and programming, it mounts to nearly £1000. I put a deposit down on a Kia Cee'd 1.6 CRDi and pick the car up on Thursday night.

However, I will still stay active on here with the events side of things :)

The cee'd is a great car. My next cars gonna be a 5door cee'd gt, we've got one in the showroom just now and I ❤️ It.
The 1.6crdi is also a great drive, better than a focus IMO.
What spec did u go for, I had a 4 tech as my demo for a couple of days, what a car!

simon_16vpunto said:
The cee'd is a great car. My next cars gonna be a 5door cee'd gt, we've got one in the showroom just now and I ❤️ It.
The 1.6crdi is also a great drive, better than a focus IMO.
What spec did u go for, I had a 4 tech as my demo for a couple of days, what a car!

Its just a 2 spec, 3 spec was just out of reach budget wise. Had a test drive in a similar car (Same spec and such) as the one I'm getting was in manchester at the time.

Martyn said:
Aww man thats a shame. When dya get the new motor?

I'm getting in on thursday night, if weather holds out, I'll get some photos done :)

Back