Tuning Lancia Y10 Anti Roll Bar?

Currently reading:
Tuning Lancia Y10 Anti Roll Bar?

Palio

Spirito di Panto!
Hi everyone.

Silly question maybe but does anyone have a Lancia Y10 / Panda anti roll bar for sale please?

I'm having difficulty finding one for our new project, and before I go down silly money motorsport source routes, thought I'd check if anyone here had one in their garage (or even on their Panda come to that :devil: ).

Any clues as to where there might be one for sale gratefully received.

I did wonder if they could still be ordered through Fiat but got confused with Eper! Can anyone tell me exactly which parts would be needed to start from scratch on a Panda - obviously the bar is needed, but what (if any) brackets etc are required? I'll then try battling with a Fiat dealer if I know what I'm asking for, assuming no-one here has one for sale.

Many thanks in hope......

Gavin

Last edited:
naread.exe

parts 1 (ARB itself - 7672272), 2 (Bush - 7672275), 3 (Clamp - 5986416), 4(nut - 16104111), 5(Clamp), 6(bush - 5986418) and if you're picky 7(washer - 10519621) - although washers aren't that hard to come by.
naread.exe

also 12 here, the tie rod with brackets incorporated (7587600) all the fittings to put this on the car are interchangeable with standard so unless you want to renew the bushes while you're doing it you can reuse what's on although a fresh nyloc nut is advisable (m12x1.25, easy to get online)

naread.exe

parts 1 (ARB itself - 7672272), 2 (Bush - 7672275), 3 (Clamp - 5986416), 4(nut - 16104111), 5(Clamp), 6(bush - 5986418) and if you're picky 7(washer - 10519621) - although washers aren't that hard to come by.
naread.exe

also 12 here, the tie rod with brackets incorporated (7587600) all the fittings to put this on the car are interchangeable with standard so unless you want to renew the bushes while you're doing it you can reuse what's on although a fresh nyloc nut is advisable (m12x1.25, easy to get online)

Very useful thanks Andrew(y)

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Excellent, thanks, tbh I just presumed the rods would no longer be available from Fiat. Yes the superflex bushes are a little expensive so if some OE ones can be found that will fit that would be useful.

panda panda I can order them from my local dealer if you want? Will save you bringing them on the train!

Ok that sounds like a good idea.

I was waiting for a call back from a breaker who had an arb but not heard anything yet.

As Andrew indicated that breaker does not have much knowelage about pandas.

Probably ment Tie rod nor ARB but CC stering wheel is present there so big chances that i'm wrong.

But coolant expansion tank with washer liquid tank on the photo made my laugh.

Back