Panda (Classic) Lancia Dedra Alloys

Currently reading:
Panda (Classic) Lancia Dedra Alloys

Same as the ones I sold with my white 4x4, I do have another set though :p ;)

If you win them don't go mad on the tyre size, anything bigger than 165/60/14's will foul the arches on a 2wd.

Last edited:
I was about to ask if they'll fit okay. The Punto wheels I have need 10mm spacers and longer bolts to fit, they rub the hand brake cable and arches on lock and the car handled like a BX with blown hydraulics.

I was about to ask if they'll fit okay. The Punto wheels I have need 10mm spacers and longer bolts to fit, they rub the hand brake cable and arches on lock and the car handled like a BX with blown hydraulics.
If thats comparable to an XM then I understand. My Mum had an XM and the suspension blew up one day, it was a pig to stop and steer.

I'd stick with 13" with the right offset and splash out on a set of good tyres. 165's fit great, and they are easy to find. 175's are really at the limit on what is possible to fit. Anything bigger and you will need to do some work on the rear arches. Not to mention that they start to look too big for the car.

With the bigger wheels you will get the looks, but not necessarily an improvement in handling and ride quality. Just a thought..:)

you can use this calculator as a guide
http://www.willtheyfit.com/index.ph...er2=14&wheelwidth2=6&offset2=38&Submit=Submit

If thats comparable to an XM then I understand. My Mum had an XM and the suspension blew up one day, it was a pig to stop and steer.

Bloody Hell am I showing my age. In my youth I bought a BX GTi from Glasgow and the suspension collapsed on the outskirts of Leeds. To get the car home I smashed up an old pallet, jacked the car up one wheel at a time and put blocks of wood in the linkage. It handled better with wooden suspension than it did before.

The things we do for Mi16 309's eh? ;)

Back