lamborghini what??

Currently reading:
lamborghini what??

1383matt

sdb-punto's evil twin
hi guys just back off holiday from south france and while there at a service station i saw this lamborghini but i dont know what one it is! and i want to know something about it!

Attachments

• Image006.jpg
    Image006.jpg
    401.4 KB · Views: 52
  • Image007.jpg
    Image007.jpg
    413.6 KB · Views: 52
With what looks like Gallardo Wheels + brake setup.

Last edited:
Hi 1383 Matt

Nice spot (y). It's a Lamborghini Diablo VT Roadster with Hercules Wheels as found on the Murcielago Roadster, the spoiler at the back lookes like an Affolter one with the adjustable central part finished in Carbon Fiber.

The Diablo VT Roadster with the pop up headlamps was produced from December 1995 - October 1998, with an estimated 200 cars being produced during that time. Then in 1999 Lamborghini changed the Roadsters to the open headlamp version. The VT Roadster had a lot of body styling similar to the SE model Diablo, with twin vertical slot side skirts (although I noticed this particular one has the Diablo SV skirts :confused:), a redesigned front bumper to that of the hardtop Diablo VT, redesigned rear bumper similar to that of the SE and oval exhausts as opposed to the round ones found on earlier Diablo's.

The engine used in the VT Roadster's was the 5.7 litre, 60 degree V12, producing 492 bhp which gave the Diablo a top speed of 203mph :devil:

HTH

Cheers

Aaron

Back