General Keyed multipla

Currently reading:
General Keyed multipla

Today whilst swimming with my kids, this happened to my Multi... ImageUploadedByFIAT Forum1423080942.498105.jpg

What is it that makes someone want to do something like that? Haven't they got anything better to do with their life? :confused: :mad:

Do you think it will polish out? Either way, sorting it is a job you could well do without. You have my sympathies.

Really sorry to hear about yet another mindless action in this wonderfull world of ours..., says more about the sad life of the waster who does it , really. I can only recommend a touch up stick of the correct colour code, Halfords?, or,more conveniently, Ebay.
The colour code may be on the door frames, under the bonnet, or on the tailgate.... etc...
Peace, Hastings Mum!
(y)

Agreed, but smooth out the scratches with some fine (300-400 grit) wet or dry (and do it wet) before painting, otherwise it'll still stick out like a sore thumb.

Plenty of tips and guides on the net, and you needn't spend much to get good results.

A more costly route, but a whole lot less aggravation, is to take it to a scratch and dent place. Many of them have some magic pastes that fill the scratches very nicely. I've seen similar keying marks to these disappear before my very eyes!

Where's the fun in that though? :p

I brushed someone's bumper once, when parking my original Multi, barely touched it, but it left a tiny black mark on their silver bumper, no bigger than a 50p piece.

Being the fine upstanding Gent that I am, I left a note under a wiper with my details, expecting a call to say "Don't worry about it, thanks for being such a fine and upstanding gent" (or something along those lines :p).

Instead, I had to pay for one of those 'Chips Away' firms (or similar) to fix it.
Only cost their minimum call-out charge (probably to just T-cut it), but it was still £140+
:rolleyes:

I would have a look on ebay and buy a 'surfs up' or whatever sticker for a fiver.
Something that will cover it all up.

Last edited:
Well my kids told me today that they wanted the car bright green so can see all sorts of ways out of this, lol...

Brakes need doing, tyres getting worn and the steering/suspension is getting noisy so spending anything extra on something I could fix/cover/ignore is sadly not an option.

Where's the fun in that though? :p

I brushed someone's bumper once, when parking my original Multi, barely touched it, but it left a tiny black mark on their silver bumper, no bigger than a 50p piece.

Being the fine upstanding Gent that I am, I left a note under a wiper with my details, expecting a call to say "Don't worry about it, thanks for being such a fine and upstanding gent" (or something along those lines :p).

Instead, I had to pay for one of those 'Chips Away' firms (or similar) to fix it.

Only cost their minimum call-out charge (probably to just T-cut it), but it was still £140+

:rolleyes:

Ouch!!

ImageUploadedByFIAT Forum1435256669.917535.jpg

ImageUploadedByFIAT Forum1435256699.487755.jpg

I used primer then pound lands Matt black spray and from some angles you can't even see that it's not blue, lol.
Reckon it will look great whenever I get the fiat blue on.

Car is shaping up! ?

Selling my beautiful black 17" alloys, any interest?

Sent from my iPhone using FIAT Forum

Back