Keep the punto, wait for something else to come along or accept the corolla?

Currently reading:
Keep the punto, wait for something else to come along or accept the corolla?

What should i do?!

• Keep the Punto

Votes: 21 70.0%
  • Accept the Corolla

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Wait for something else to come along

Votes: 7 23.3%

• Total voters

Sonic74205

I have been having a few problems with my punto and with the financial situation im in at the minute these repairs really aren't helping my wallet. I had a new clutch fitted for it two days ago (59 quid altogether including fitting). Whilst my mate that did it for me told me i needed two new front shock absorbers (i know that anyway), the exhaust is missing a bracket and the cat is broke causing a bad noise when driving it and failing mot emissions test etc, i got in the car today to go to work and there was a terrible scraping noise coming from the back and the car felt like it was dragging. So my friends looked at it again when i was at work and he discovered one of my rear brakes has fell to peices. So thats gonna be 60 quid plus fitting to have that brake fixed which i am gonna struggle to afford.

So i listed my car on swapz.co.uk and said i wanted to trade for an auto (i wanna switch to autos now after all the problems with clutches ive had) and someone had offered me a 1997 1.4 16v Toyota Corolla Auto

120259558099_2

I'm not sure weather i should just keep my punto, accept the corolla or wait and see it someone will offer me something else on swapz...

Back