Just incase you missed it ;)

Currently reading:
Just incase you missed it ;)

I know, I ain't been around here for a while - keeping the Sei of course, but this little toy is just a bit of fun :)

Toshimichi - a 2002 Mitsubishi Pajero Mini
660cc 3-cyl Turbo Auto with 4WD for offroad fun
slayer.gif

http://www.fiatforum.com/gallery/data/3186/IMG00020-20111112-1330.jpg

Built on the same platform as the Mitsubishi Minica to comply with Japans strict 'Kei' car regulations, those of you who play Gran Turismo will no doubt have seen the Keis featured heavily in the early stages, and will have probably driven an Alto Works, Kei Works or even a Minica.

To get an idea of size, check these pictures out:

love it :D it's like a shogun/pajero that's been through too hot a carwash and shrunk :D

how is it performance wise? i'd imagine that even though it's small, it's still fairly heavy?

Nice, something different :)

Nearest I've seen to one was a former colleague's Mitsubishi Pinin, which obviously still dwarfs this :D Was pretty decent until he rolled it after hitting black ice one year doing 40-50...eek. Safe though, managed to escape with a few scratches and bruises.

Wonder if a 4G63T would fit under the bonnet of this ;) :D

Big tyres ,, Lift kit + spotligghts + more spotlights , and a MASSIVE winch on the front , two tow bars on the front . and one on the back , and you then will be winnign at offroading + lighting the road up lol

its up being use in aberdeen for the snow coming in but should be coming down maybe this weekend or next needs alittl tidying but got a fatboy vitara kitted out :D just the usual 1.6 engine

Back