Styling Just bought these...

Currently reading:
Styling Just bought these...

swallow

did a deal with the seller on the postage charge so just over 200 delivered

36886_136563199689321_100000069246682_356053_928917_n.jpg

16 x 7 et32 bcd98

still struggling to work out if I need to use spacers with these and 205/45 tyres and if so what size spacers?

Also does anyone have any recommendations for cheapish tyres in this size??

This no doubt will lead on to questions about extra length bolts....

all help appreciated!

So far for upcoming respray I have accumulated new seals, new(er)headlights and the wheels, think that's going to be all for a little while

Last edited:
They look good. I wouldn't go for cheap tyres on the B. IMHO I've found cheap tyres don't last as long as good ones and sometimes road holding / wet weather grip isn't up to scratch. B is a sport roadster not a base Punto...

P6000's and Turanza's are good and don't cost huge money.

when I say cheapish I don't mean dodgy budget tyres - I'd never do that to my B.

Currently on p6000's on the old wheels but thinking about Toyo Proxes for these new wheels

Anybody using these?

I've got Turanza's on the back and P6000's on the front and the wee timorous blue beastie holds the road like glue..

(Memo to self) :Stop burning off Boxsters....:D

i bought Toyo prosex and they are soft and sticky to the road. no complains for now. about 100€ piece.

i was looking for Pirelli but too much €€€...

did a deal with the seller on the postage charge so just over 200 delivered

36886_136563199689321_100000069246682_356053_928917_n.jpg

16 x 7 et32 bcd98

still struggling to work out if I need to use spacers with these and 205/45 tyres and if so what size spacers?

Also does anyone have any recommendations for cheapish tyres in this size??

This no doubt will lead on to questions about extra length bolts....

all help appreciated!

So far for upcoming respray I have accumulated new seals, new(er)headlights and the wheels, think that's going to be all for a little while

Shouldnt need any spacers, as the original offset is 32. but its personal preference should you wish to widen the track.. given the 7inch wide they will sit nicer than the standard.anyhow.. you may need to use longer bolts though..

Hope this helps, and look forward to some pic's.. :D

I think these look really good. Can we see a pic of them on the car when you can?

in three or four weeks when its back from the respray...... :slayer:

I think they will look nice too, they're from the new shape Bravo, I wanted something with fiat logos on as the car is being debadged, due to the recent front end damage and my badges looking very sunbleached/tired

Last edited:
Back