Panda (Classic) Juppy!

Currently reading:
Panda (Classic) Juppy!

Guys, No-ones more annoyed than me that I've had to put Jups up for sale :cry: But due to family illness I don't have anywere near as much time as I used to have to look after all the cars.
I really believe Juppy's the best I can do with him but as said due to more pressing issues which aren't going to be sorted anytime soon I'm not going to get to enjoy him so he's now residing in a big shed all wrapped up and I doubt he'll be out for a long time to come.

So, If he's going to go, he's going to go to a good home were he will be pampered and looked after properly. I'm not prepared to let all the work Richard, Jim and myself did over the years to get him to were he is go to waste.
Hence the price. No wasting time. I've set the price at £2k and that's were it will stay. It will only attract someone who will take time to keep him in the condition he's in and away from the scrapage sceme.
He won't be given up that easy, and if I can keep on top of things at home he won't be going anywere, he's a very special little car to me.

Last edited:
I'm well aware of that Dave.
If the scrappage sceme continues for another year which is being proposed, a new owner would still be thinking twice before considering it which rules Jups out of that for a long time to come.
I'm thinking well ahead for Juppy's future Dave.

Back