Punto (Mk1) Jenny the GT

Currently reading:
Punto (Mk1) Jenny the GT

Got myself a GT a couple of months ago wasn't in the best of shape though. found it on ebay no tax or mot and needed a few things doing. to be honest was abit messed up for example:

cars a GT1 with wot i think is a GT3 engine
had a respray and the front end was a diffent colour to the rest
crappy dials that didnt work
tacky carbon wrap on centre console handle etc
wrong thread wheel bolts so two of the hubs are screwed and other stuff i can't remember.

started off thinking i'll just paint front and get it on the road soon as but... two weeks ago it looked like this:
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

so i may have got abit carried away and gone for a full re-spray. so its now Piaggio Cobalt Blue with a Black roof and few other bits and bobs going black to match.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Should have the bumpers and skirts painted this week and having it look like a car again

Niether can i now. they where there when i posted it gone back on and nothing???? Thought it were just my crappy laptop. not been on here for ages can someone explain how to post pictures??

Best way is to upload the pictures to your FF gallery, then if you browse to one of the photos underneath the photo is a series of boxes with code, copy the text from the box labelled 'medium image' and paste it into your message.

You can also add pictures as attachments which appears to be what you have tried. I suspect the photo's hadn't fully uploaded at the point you closed the upload dialogue box - but i am just speculating there.

Recommend you upload to your gallery, your a donated member and therefore you have unlimited gallery space ;)

Back