General Is my Uno ur uno?

Currently reading:
General Is my Uno ur uno?

Lora

I know this sound well funny, maybe its just coz im a girl but i well love my Uno and i alwasy find it hard to let em go with out a little cry (ha ha thats a joke). Sounds silly but its my baby and also u neva see UT so wen ya do they sorta stick in ya mind. Would be great to know the person who owned it 1st eh?

so i just wondered if any body else had eva had or seen my car b 4 i got it?

Its a black mk2 K660 LMP

Lora x

Welcome to the FF Lora (y)

I can’t say I’ve seen you’re your UT yet.

I know what you mean about letting Unos go – I passed on my MK1 turbo replica on Sunday :mad: :bang: :(. At least this one didn’t go to the scrap yard – the new owner will soon convert her into a real Turbo :).

Just one little thing – text talk is bit frowned upon on FF ;)

Regards,
Louie.

again, welcome to the forum.

all of my unos have all gone to the scrap yard in the sky :( the first one (black modded 999cc) was sold on and the guy used it as a mod donor and scrapped the car :(

second and third i scrapped myself, second because i couldnt be arsed with it even though it was in great condition but it didnt have an exhaust system and i just wanted rid at that point.

third was a white modded mk2 999cc which was stupidly bought and was a pile of crap.. scrapped about a week after buying.. only drove it home and then to work and back once.

so no, its not my uno :)

well the guy that owned my uno before me was a musician, he aparently trvelled miles and miles up and down the UK, i know he went to scotland in it too!!! :eek: it has been round the clock once though. so the dude obviously covered some ground

dunno how good a musician he was tho :p probably a genius, probably worse than a class of 6 year olds learning to play the recorder :p lol

charlie

Back