is it worth it

Currently reading:
is it worth it

eskimorab

as i mentioned i bought a cento which needs a bit of work.cost me £300.reckon it will cost another few hundred to fix up.the car is sorned just now and there is no log book.(£25) for another one.it is a 1998 model.strikes me i could pick up a car that has mot and tax on it and younger.any advice welcome.sorry for being so long winded but need to justify the expense to my partner. :confused:

Last edited:
as i mentioned i bought a cento which needs a bit of work.cost me £300.reckon it will cost another few hundred to fix up.the car is sorned just now and there is no log book.(£25) for another one.it is a 1998 model.strikes me i could pick up a car that has mot and tax on it and younger.any advice welcome.sorry for being so long winded but need to justify the expense to my partner. :confused:

hey, you have paid the money 4 it now, so get prices for cheap parts & do as much as you can by yourself, plenty of guides in here! if thats all thats up with it should last you for a while, then punt it on & get some cash back!! it will be cheap on fuel aswel! (y)

Re: is it worth it/follow up

there is no green slip with it.they do at least have the sorn.by the way i havent paid for it yet.i was to give monthly installments for it after i got it on the road.wasnt told it has been off the road since january.brakes obviously rusted solid.could also take up to six weeks for new registration doc.:eek:

Re: walk away

thanx for the advice.any tips on what to go for next.no point asking for advice and not taking it.cheers :idea:

Back