introduction plus seek help

Currently reading:
introduction plus seek help

Alf Liseo

227 Arthur Summervilles Rd Karalee Qld 4306
I have a 2012 Decato 2 van, however, having trouble finding a body control module and a fusebox for it,can anybody help or know someone that can help me locate these parts . The vin number of my van is . ZFA25000002228595 I,m located in Queensland Australia ....thanks

I have a 2012 Decato 2 van, however, having trouble finding a body control module and a fusebox for it,can anybody help or know someone that can help me locate these parts . The vin number of my van is . ZFA25000002228595 I,m located in Queensland Australia ....thanks
A bit more information may help.
Reason for replacement, history behind that, has MES or other good diagnostic code tool indicated that they are faulty or is it an immobiliser issue in which case it may only work on older vehicles.
I had to replace the BCM on a 2012 Fiat Punto Evo as a previous owners attempt at repairing the passenger seat occupancy sensor shorted out the BCM, I fitted a new BCM after fixing the sensor issue, but it still required the "proxi alignment" program to tell the computer what parts were on the vehicle and identify them so it could "talk " to it.

Back