Off Topic Interesting loan car from The Fiat Workshop 🙂

Currently reading:
Off Topic Interesting loan car from The Fiat Workshop 🙂

HillHopper1 (2018 4x4 MultiJet) had its 60,000 mile service on Tuesday (early as only 53000 miles, but 12 months since last service). A very reasonable £158 from The Fiat Workshop, Royston, North Herts. Their main business is Alfas, and so this was my loan car for the day. A bit of fun, but seemed very low to the ground after the Panda, and especially compared to HillHopper2 which is a 2013 Defender! Can’t recommend this garage highly enough - worth travelling to if you have an issue that a local garage can’t resolve. MOT passed too - but then no car should ever fail really should it 😛

Attachments

• IMG_8446.jpeg
    IMG_8446.jpeg
    447.3 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_8447.jpeg
    IMG_8447.jpeg
    549.7 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
HillHopper1 (2018 4x4 MultiJet) had its 60,000 mile service on Tuesday (early as only 53000 miles, but 12 months since last service). A very reasonable £158 from The Fiat Workshop, Royston, North Herts. Their main business is Alfas, and so this was my loan car for the day. A bit of fun, but seemed very low to the ground after the Panda, and especially compared to HillHopper2 which is a 2013 Defender! Can’t recommend this garage highly enough - worth travelling to if you have an issue that a local garage can’t resolve. MOT passed too - but then no car should ever fail really should it 😛
Absolutely second that recommendation! Last time I was there I "worked from home" in their upstairs viewing area while the 4x4 TA had some work done. Previous visit was a GTV "loaner". It's worth a visit just to browse the carpark!

Absolutely second that recommendation! Last time I was there I "worked from home" in their upstairs viewing area while the 4x4 TA had some work done. Previous visit was a GTV "loaner". It's worth a visit just to browse the carpark!
I hadn’t clocked upstairs was a viewing space. Some exotic machines in the workshop on Tuesday…

I hadn’t clocked upstairs was a viewing space. Some exotic machines in the workshop on Tuesday…
Did you clock the waste oil tank..? The signwriting always makes me smile (I will have to paraphrase since Google street view can't oblige) "Hazardous Waste Oil - this container is not locked - please feel free to inspect" Or something like that...
1715283535172.png

Had both my Alfa Brera and 100HP serviced by the Alfaworkshop before they added Fiatworkshop to their repertoire. Still buy all my service stuff from them as I now live further away. There used to be a Ducati upstairs in one of the offices where the viewing area was.
Very nice people to deal with.

Back