Technical Injector light symbol

Currently reading:
Technical Injector light symbol

digger58

Established member
In south of France and every now and again, when under acceleration, the injector symbol illuminates, no loss of power when this happens, as soon as pressure is off light goes out. Any suggestions please? Not like last time when bad connection at throttle position sensor caused this but with lack of power.

In south of France and every now and again, when under acceleration, the injector symbol illuminates, no loss of power when this happens, as soon as pressure is off light goes out. Any suggestions please? Not like last time when bad connection at throttle position sensor caused this but with lack of power.

No codes?

Can't you just imagine trying to get codes read around here!

Par Horans is only over the road, but you should definitely buy a cable, I keep a bluetooth elm in all my vehicles, when the need arises I can just fire up torque or alfaobd on the phone. Saves a lot of worry and hassle when a light does come on.

Pat Horan is a long way from here! I must buy the gear to be able to do it, being threatening for a long time, Will get onto it when I get back. In the meantime has anybody experienced similar and if so what was it?

Back