General I.C.E I.C.E Baby!!!!

Currently reading:
General I.C.E I.C.E Baby!!!!

<font face="Comic Sans MS"></font id="Comic Sans MS"><font size="6"></font id="size6">

An idea would be to take out the stadard speakers and put some in place of the standard speakers sony do a wide range of componant speakers and there quite reasonably priced to. they should be able to handle you sterio cranked up

With them being in place of the origonal speakers you will not be able to see them ....AND NOR WILL THEIVES......;)

also a good idea is to sound deaden your doors and rear quarters:)

louc

Cheers for your input, ive had a little looky on the net and found out what size speakers i need for it, so its full steam ahead now!!

For all my searching does no one do a stealth shelf for a stilo, surely that cant be right? if anyones got one can you let me know where you got it from

<font face="Comic Sans MS"></font id="Comic Sans MS"><font size="6"></font id="size6">

Why dont you try building your own

In the past i have done this on my various other cars

What is it you want to put on the rear shelf if its 6*9's the stilo parcel shelf should be able to carry them. Then when they are in simply re carpet the shelf.
You can buy carpet from halfods etc and the couler usualy maches:D

louc

the speakers in the stilo are 165mm in diameter ... fromt ones are midwoofers and the rear ones are fullrange speakers ... and of course the tweatters infront.

FIAT STILO 1.6 3dR Tiziano Red
Sub=Pioneer TS WX20LPA
AUTOMOBILE SK

u dont need 6x9's in a stilo, im runnin 2 12" bllisitic subs with th 6 speaker set up dont get 6x9 they s**t just stick a sub in and upgrade components in car! mine sounds absolutely gorgeous,shame the stilo has so much sound proofing cause u cant here much outside and i have a very loud system

Ive already got a 12" sub in the boot with a 460 watt amp, and yeah i know what you mean about not being able to hear much outside the car, i was amazed when i turned the system up and stood next to the car! Ok then well maybe 6x9's arent needed then if i replace all the standard stuff.

Why do you need to hear it outside the car anyway? Surly this is only a good thing if you want to annoy your neighbours or impress young Chav lasses?:D

Stilo TURBO!!!!(diesel)

I always admire the isolarion and not hearing my sub outside ... i put it for my pleasure and not for desturbing people so i enjoy it.

anyway did somebody get a lot better performance by changing the speakers for a better ones?

FIAT STILO 1.6 3dR Tiziano Red
Sub=Pioneer TS WX20LPA
AUTOMOBILE SK

Back