hows about a meet in leeds

Currently reading:
hows about a meet in leeds

I wouldn't choose anywhere other than Walkabout as one of the main attractions on a Forum night out in Leeds. No offence Fowkesy, but most of those clubs you chose suck ass and I think many of the others will agree that £3 for a bottle and £7 entry is just crap!

thats what im saying tho if people give opinons we can all decide between us and that was justa pick out of a hat we might no even goto any of them and walkabout is a good bar i just forgot about that one to be honest im really not bothered where we go as long as the ale tastes good and i can drunk and everyone else thats in the mood for a **** up so if anybody has anyother ideas and if u have a bar near you that you like we might have it in leeds all you have to do is say ....

ps... how did the gig go last night sie u sounded ok on the rehearsal shame its not my thing i might of stayed a bit longer ... :slayer:

gig went really well, thanks. we played better at the Cockpit last week, but we tried a few new ideas last night. Good time had by all though :)

After Skeggy, i think the choice of music needs to be considered before everyone gets dragged into a dance club!lol

surfin_fella said:
gig went really well, thanks. we played better at the Cockpit last week, but we tried a few new ideas last night. Good time had by all though :)

After Skeggy, i think the choice of music needs to be considered before everyone gets dragged into a dance club!lol

I know that dance clubs aren't your thing but i thought u liked them anyway! ummm!

Yeah, explain that trance CD in Skeg!!! ;)

If my thing (Cinq) moves and im not working (im being dragged into doing sundays). Yeah Im game!!

i could be up for this, depending on dates. club wise, i dont care - hard house/dance/trance or alternative, not too fussed. so long as we dont end up at a death metal club or something!

foxyemx said:
I know that dance clubs aren't your thing but i thought u liked them anyway! ummm!
I did have a great night in there but not a lot of the others did. Mase+Me were loving every minute. We also had a good cruise around Skeggy on Sunday too :cool:

Too late mate......weve already had a west yorks meet!!

The next meet that most of us will be at will be stanford hall on 12th June!

Back