500 (Abarth) Howdy from Scotland

Currently reading:
500 (Abarth) Howdy from Scotland

SixDegrees

Thought I'd sign up and see what's going on!

I have a 61 Plate Abarth 500, Funk white, few shiny bits. I do measly miles per year so fully expect a slating for that (car is 20 months old and done 6k)

(y)

6D

Thought I'd sign up and see what's going on!

I have a 61 Plate Abarth 500, Funk white, few shiny bits. I do measly miles per year so fully expect a slating for that (car is 20 months old and done 6k)

(y)

6D

6D, Welcome to the forum, you won't get any slating in here, lol. I do pretty low mileage as well, albeit not as low as you and the main thing is that you enjoy your motoring not how many miles you travel.

Quality not quantity. :D

Hiya, welcome to FF :)

Furryboots in Scotland are you? There's a meet on at Knockhill in a couple of weeks if you fancy popping along?

Livingston. Couple of A500s in Livi, have waved on passing but haven't seen or heard of them on Forums or FB groups.

6D, Welcome to the forum, you won't get any slating in here, lol. I do pretty low mileage as well, albeit not as low as you and the main thing is that you enjoy your motoring not how many miles you travel.

Quality not quantity. :D

Come on Tony, pretty low mileage envisaged maybe, but look at the % you have to add when you get lost????:devil:

Last edited:
AH AH, but you took it back, was looking forward to selling it on *Bay!!!:D

LOL, I'm an Indian Giver. :nerner:

Anyway, I've got it to fit mine now, shoved the pointy bit of one of those nozzles from a caulking cartridge up it's *rse and the wider end fits over the aerial just fine.

I'll get you another one the next time I'm at a meet and the Abarth shop on wheels is present.

I'll get you another one the next time I'm at a meet and the Abarth shop on wheels is present.

Oh you're so kind I take everything back I said about you. You can trust me I never lie.:ROFLMAO:

Oh you're so kind I take everything back I said about you. You can trust me I never lie.:ROFLMAO:

I'm passing your way on Saturday, visiting a friend in Pullborough before jetting off for a week in the sun from Gatwick. I shall be looking out for you and if your nose is a foot or so long I'll know you are a rapscallion of the first order. :)

I'm passing your way on Saturday, visiting a friend in Pullborough before jetting off for a week in the sun from Gatwick. I shall be looking out for you and if your nose is a foot or so long I'll know you are a rapscallion of the first order. :)

Lucky you, going to the sun. I have to wait until late Oct. I've got some of that ointment that shrinks Haemorrhoids so I will apply it liberally to my nose before Saturday. Rapscallion, a bit strong dare I say??:devil:

I'm tied up with the Annual Business Meeting re my Charity work on that day, otherwise I would have been staking Pulborough out.

Have a good break(y)

Back