General Hi

Currently reading:
General Hi

venice147

i have just ordered a
ANZIO RACER
7X16 4X100 ET38 63.4 with a 205/55 R16 91 H, can someone pls tell me the tire and rim will fit my grand punto 07,lol

Thanks

Hi, wot do you mean what model, well i have the normal grande punto 2007, 1.2 5door. and i really do not know anything about suspension, have never changed anything from the car since i got it from new.

Thanks

Ok, just that some of the models have larger brakes which I would guess make some alloys not fit. A 1.2 I would believe only to have the smaller brakes.

Tyre wise then I'm sure you'd have no problems.

An ET of 38 I think would be okay too...

If 63.4 refers to the size of the centre bore of the alloy then you may want to invest in a set of "spigot Rings" as I believe the Grandes is 56.6, and its not healthy to have the cars weight resting just on the wheel bolts

I'm sure if any of this is wrong someone will be along to correct me :)

rakes got everything spot on. the grande has an offset range of 35 to 45 so you will be fine on that front.

the centre bore could be a problem so spigot rings are advised. only cheap you can find them in all sorts of sizes!

hi, could you please tell me where i can get the spigot rings and what type or size would i need, as i got no idea what spigot ring is. plus someone sad 205/55 tires would be to big

Thanks

I'll try find you a link for the spigot rings

As for tyres, I have 225/45's and I'm lowered 40mm all round.

The offset you've chosen will move the wheel further out of the arch, and as your on standard suspension there's no way I can see that as a problem.

When standard my tyres were 185/65/16's and I had a lot of room in the arches.

A spigot ring is a ring that is fitted to the centre of your hub of a vehicle to decrease a bore size, normally used when aftermarket alloy wheels are fitted, or wheels are transferred from one make to another.

E.g. - Lexus wheels on a Honda, Toyota Wheels on a Nissan, and so on.

Spigots also aid the process of putting your wheel on centrally every time you take it off, so that you dont scrape the alloy with the thread from the hub.

Thanks Rake, lol, i got no idea all this things, i only just decided i wanna change d look of the car, lol, plus i got a full kit stripes from fiat direct, lol, and still looking for something else to get to change d look for the car, lol, plus is it a good idea to lower your car, and if so wot does it cost to lower it.

Back