Panda Hi from new danish Panda owner

Currently reading:
Panda Hi from new danish Panda owner

pbm77

Hi all

Just want to say hello. I’m (or rather we are) the happy new owner of a ‘normal’ little 1.2 60hp Panda from 2005, bought as a little second car. So far I’m actually really impressed with it. I was a little worried that it would feel sluggish and lack power, but for driving around town, its actually quite quick and fun.

Don’t see many posts from owners of the little 60hp Panda here, but hope that some others are lurking here also.

Anyway wouldn’t be a proper first post without pictures, so here are a few (sorry for the dirty car, was just waiting for someone and decided to take some pictures meanwhile).

/Peter

Attachments

• Panda1 small.jpg
    Panda1 small.jpg
    164.8 KB · Views: 41
  • Panda2 small.jpg
    Panda2 small.jpg
    174.1 KB · Views: 35
  • Panda3-2 small.jpg
    Panda3-2 small.jpg
    137.7 KB · Views: 35
  • Panda4 small.jpg
    Panda4 small.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 41
Looking good. The skydome is a great extra and it looks like you possibly have the sliding rear seat?

I'm sure you'll enjoy. :)

Hi there, from a Swedish fellow 60 hp Panda owner!
I own a 2008, which I think is a base model. No sun roof and no sliding rear seat. Nevertheless I think it's a great little car which I have owned now for about 6 months. I commute in it and do about 100 kms a day. So far so good:) I would like a cruise control though....

Think I'll go join the nerds of the class. :)

One of the most useful extras available if you ask me! I also have the sliding rear seat and the skydome on mine.

Really? I didn't think it was a big deal or something we will use a lot, but guess time will tell :)

Must admit though, that I'm not even sure I have checked just how far forward the seats can slide!

Last edited:
Hi there, from a Swedish fellow 60 hp Panda owner!
I own a 2008, which I think is a base model. No sun roof and no sliding rear seat. Nevertheless I think it's a great little car which I have owned now for about 6 months. I commute in it and do about 100 kms a day. So far so good:) I would like a cruise control though....

Guess I would also miss cruise control in that case. Fortunate for us, it's going to see most of its driving on short trips in town.

Really? I didn't think it was a big deal or something we will use a lot, but guess time will tell :)

Must admit though, that I'm not even sure I have checked just how far forward the seats can slide!

I'd say that without the sliding rear seat, I'd probably have had to change cars. My Panda was our main family car for around 3 years (until we changed my old Polo for a Honda Accord). The sliding rear seat meant that we could fit all we needed in to go on holiday (even with a small child). It also meant that when my second child came along, I could fit a double pram into the boot. It makes the car so versatile and means that I can have more cabin space or boot space when I need it.

Don’t see many posts from owners of the little 60hp Panda here, but hope that some others are lurking here also.
/Peter

Swedish 2005 Panda 4x4 60hp here! Had it for 14 months so far. Hope you'll be as pleased as I've been!

I do miss having sliding rear seats, plenty of times those would've come in handy.

Well, at least it's yellow inside ;)

Gave it a good wax today. That didn't take long to do! Another benefit of a little car :)

Back