a27081e2.jpg

500 Here she is - Black 500 TA+

Lovely. And in the best colour. Black with black wheels :)

The dash looks a different colour though. It looks lovely.

Dealer fitted the side rubbing strips, reverse sensors & mats.

Yep. It was this or a mito QV but as its an addition to our existing cars we need frugal & fun. The mito was over £130 PCM dearer so the cheeky 500 was a no brainer(y)

Looks great (y) and rubbing strips look well. Like the badge insert - it's a little different. Couldn't make out the sticker on the side window. It's a mean looking 500.:)

The side window is the ISR Retainer Group - basically, all windows are etched with a unique code and all car details & codes are stored by this secure company.

It's a standard UK thing for all FGA cars.

I live along the A45 but commute to Solihull daily. I'll either be in this or my Red Brera:cool:

Happy third Birthday to my little Black Beauty:D

Sadly no longer with me but with an old school friend who is loving it.

She advised that it aced the MOT, had a full service too(y)

Loving the Panda that replaced it & our fleet will soon change as the wife is taking delivery of a brand new Toyota GT86 on the 25th and her GT V6 goes to its new owner on 1st August :eek:

Cheers,

Happy third Birthday to my little Black Beauty:D

Sadly no longer with me but with an old school friend who is loving it.

She advised that it aced the MOT, had a full service too(y)

Loving the Panda that replaced it & our fleet will soon change as the wife is taking delivery of a brand new Toyota GT86 on the 25th and her GT V6 goes to its new owner on 1st August :eek:

Cheers,

Good to hear the TA lives on. Not a big Jap fan but the GT86 is very tasty - enjoy!

Back