General Help! or advice

Currently reading:
General Help! or advice

rickp

2 days ago i took my punto sx60 into the garage to have the clutch done. Anyway long and short of it picked the car up from the garage and the muppets didnt secure the wheel bolts properly so basicy hit the motorway and ended up with just the locking nut in!!!! anyway got some nuts put in but theres a vibration back through the stearing wheel now when you go over 40mph so has it done damage or does the wheels need balancing again?

just got on to the m62 so had to drive it to the next junction so it was a very loud knocking by the time i could get off motorway

dunno how many times i have woke up in the bed saying did i tighten them:confused::D

2 days ago i took my punto sx60 into the garage to have the clutch done. Anyway long and short of it picked the car up from the garage and the muppets didnt secure the wheel bolts properly so basicy hit the motorway and ended up with just the locking nut in!!!! anyway got some nuts put in but theres a vibration back through the stearing wheel now when you go over 40mph so has it done damage or does the wheels need balancing again?

Have you made the garage aware of the situation? The one & only option is to take the car back & tell them to check over the whole front suspension, steering & what ever is causing the vibration, then tell them to fix it, aye & tell them that they are very lucky you wont be taking things any further.

Back