General help me to turbo mk1 alloy wheels

Currently reading:
General help me to turbo mk1 alloy wheels

fabrizio

boys try someone selling this model alloy wheels .. can someone help me? thanks

fwq26v.jpg

thanks, I'll give a look .. if you have suffered the link I'd be grateful!

shipping costs are very high? also sending two wheels to two?

thanks Jay, but those of ebay too shabby .. Forum and unfortunately the model is 1988 while I serve the 1985-'87

I know Jay, in fact I already have 4 wheels that I could restore, but there is 4 in good condition, to be spent around the 150 - 180 € it's worth, I would not mind. to regenerate my asked me 380 €. The company is great and wonderful job, but the cost is not small! .. I'd like to find good and preserved, not rebuilt

but the 14" with original design can be found here from you?

as with any fiat stock from that time, it's getting harder, the last 2-3 years has seen a sharp decline in good ebay listings, adverts from anywhere actually. the sets i find are getting really hard to find now, very few and far between, luck is a big factor.the 14s were a very lucky find in the middle of nowhere! i would have thought italy would have been prime ground for finding parts.

to regenerate my asked me 380 €.
thats about £350!!!!! i get a set of four done for about £140-£180

Last edited:
Italy is in everything, but not found anything. no longer wants to look for pieces for these machines dated, sometimes even if they have stock im not even go there to watch. talking about these wheels, the only way is to have luck with the demolition. I found myself 5, 2 years ago .. which sells for lack of money because at that time my work gave me not a good pay. Not to mention that, people who bring items selling for these parts, today asking insane prices.

Let me give an example. when I was a white Uno Turbo. I came upon him and broke the front bumper. a replacement is not found anywhere anymore, after much research to check a car-parts Turin that if he did come from Germany. asked me € 360. I withdrew the money taken from the accident and the only reason I bought, for the rush .... now on ebay with about 250 € you buy. but it is priced too exaggerated

If you can speak portuguese, try:http://www.olx.pt/searchpages.php?searchbox=uno+turbo&section=0# they appear to have a few bits.

Getting parts is getting hard, and getting parts in mint condition is near impossible. I think all Uno Turbo wheels by now would either have been refurbed or are in need of a refurb - espiecially the the polished rims which apparently flaked away after a few years.

Back