Doblo Hello

Currently reading:
Doblo Hello

Danvanman

Just a quick hello as I'm new to the forum. I've owned a 2007 Doblo for around 6 months now and I actually quite like it. I'm not sure I'll be able to contribute much to the community but I certainly won't be any bother. I'll post a picture of my van just for reference.

Attachments

• 20240309_175907.jpg
    20240309_175907.jpg
    857.4 KB · Views: 17
Just a quick hello as I'm new to the forum. I've owned a 2007 Doblo for around 6 months now and I actually quite like it. I'm not sure I'll be able to contribute much to the community but I certainly won't be any bother. I'll post a picture of my van just for reference.
Hi and welcome ! you make it sound surprised you like your Doblo! why? if you get a good un there a very good drive and practical to!!

I have had three Doblos, the 55plate 1.9JTD once I fitted a gearbox and clutch and fixed the black smoke issue ran reliably for over 4 years with only a crank position failure in that time, not bad for an initial investment of £300 roughly and sold with 220k miles on clock, was my favourite.:)

I have had three Doblos, the 55plate 1.9JTD once I fitted a gearbox and clutch and fixed the black smoke issue ran reliably for over 4 years with only a crank position failure in that time, not bad for an initial investment of £300 roughly and sold with 220k miles on clock, was my favourite.:)
cool!- nothing like a cheap workhorse that far exceeds your expectations!(y)

Hi and welcome ! you make it sound surprised you like your Doblo! why? if you get a good un there a very good drive and practical to!!
Hello there steveras57. I was initially bullied into buying the car/van/whatever by my loving wife. She found it. She picked it. I lovingly agreed to purchase it. So for the past 6 months I've been on the back foot with it. Also if I out and out say I like it it would, in some small way, mean she was right and I was wrong.

Hello again bugsymike. I hope maybe I too have many trouble free years in front of me as you have experienced. I'll cross my fingers now 🤞

Hello there steveras57. I was initially bullied into buying the car/van/whatever by my loving wife. She found it. She picked it. I lovingly agreed to purchase it. So for the past 6 months I've been on the back foot with it. Also if I out and out say I like it it would, in some small way, mean she was right and I was wrong.
under NO curcumstances admit to that!!!! :eek: can you IMAGINE!🤔😂 the trouble you be in then!!!

The two big mistakes I made were my choice of wives, in both cases they cost me half of all I had worked for:(.
So I envy those with a long and happy marriages with faithful and loving partners.
I'm sorry to hear that bugsymike. Despite my relationship being quite colourful at times over the last 31 years I have to say that my wife has been a constant companion and often,at times, vehicle deliberator. I am very thankful for her commitment to me and my whims.

Back