Freshly picked up.jpg

Grande Punto Hello there :)

Introduction

Hi guys :) Have already posted an 'introduction' style thing but got pointed in the direction of the Members Motors area :D For that reason, I'll keep this short & sweet :L

Got hold of my 2007 Fiat Grande Punto 1.2 Active about 2 months ago, handles like a dream, awesome fuel economy, cheap insurance.. what else could I want?!

Anywhoo, finally got on my laptop (usually on the iPad, hence lack of pictures so far :L) so hopefully, here comes the pictures :)
Update :)

Modified Nationals has been and gone & that means the Punto has been stickered up & also, this I'm quite proud of, a parcel shelf install has taken place :) 2 component speakers, 2 tweeters & 2 crossovers now take pride of place on my parcel shelf :D

Coming up (HOPEFULLY) soon, VINYL! :D

hey, nice car dude, very different style to what ive seen before, never seen those colours together, looks good, and that 'sorry officer' sticker really made me laugh :p

Cheers guys! Yeah the orange was a sort of 'f@&k it, we'll try it' moment & if I'm honest, I think it works?
Future plans at the moment? Basically just get a different set of wheels, little bit more colour coding, different headunit really but then if I get any inspiration along the way, that'll more than likely change :L

Right, havent done anything else to it yet (getting used to "so its YOU who owns the silver & orange Punto.." still) but i have changed the course of action slightly :)

Coilovers are on their way for christmas, im on the waiting list for my mates Stilo Abarth wheels (hes after Schumachers if anyone knows of any?) and then its time to REMOVE all the stickers :O but that does make way for my smoothing and debadged grill ;)

Another one to add to the 'slam it on coils' list. Make sure to get photo's up when they're on! You can't tease that and not put photo's up - just mean!

I sort of like the orange highlights, its unique and quirky. Not to my taste entirely...but i can imagine you get some looks. And isn't that the entire point of modding your car, to get looks of people (both good and bad) :slayer:

More more more ftw!

Sorry for lack of replies guys! I recently crashed my Punto (bad times) but have her back now, been spending time getting her sorted for the MOT!

So, i didnt get coilovers :)() but since my last update, shes had an induction kit fitted, new wider wheels and also been dropped 40mm front & 30mm rear on sport shocks and springs, these things handle like go-karts with the smallest drop! Not on the laptop so cant upload pictures, but i have some on my Facebook (Samuel Rode) if you'd like to have a look :)

Sorry for lack of replies guys! I recently crashed my Punto (bad times) but have her back now, been spending time getting her sorted for the MOT!

So, i didnt get coilovers :)() but since my last update, shes had an induction kit fitted, new wider wheels and also been dropped 40mm front & 30mm rear on sport shocks and springs, these things handle like go-karts with the smallest drop! Not on the laptop so cant upload pictures, but i have some on my Facebook (Samuel Rode) if you'd like to have a look :)

really like the colour scheme you got goin on mate! sorry about the crash hope your ok and hope the damage wasnt too bad

Back