hello from TUNISIA

Currently reading:
hello from TUNISIA

maxispunto

hello Fiat community, I'm Ahmed from Tunisia (north of Africa) beautiful country with lovely sea beach "I think many peaple here know it". I'm a FIAT car owner, a punto 188 gasoline engine 1.2 8 valves MY2008, from 2012 till now, it's old car but still runing great despite it 202 Kkm. I'm locking here some help from this model owner's for problem's that I may encounter, and share all my experience with my car to whom request.
thanks for accepting me
great day for all

hello Fiat community, I'm Ahmed from Tunisia (north of Africa) beautiful country with lovely sea beach "I think many peaple here know it". I'm a FIAT car owner, a punto 188 gasoline engine 1.2 8 valves MY2008, from 2012 till now, it's old car but still runing great despite it 202 Kkm. I'm locking here some help from this model owner's for problem's that I may encounter, and share all my experience with my car to whom request.
thanks for accepting me
great day for all
Welcome to you! if you have questions or need help be sure to post in the correct part of the forum where other owners will see it and give the best responses!.

Back