500 Hello Everyone!

Currently reading:
500 Hello Everyone!

Holly500

Hi everyone, as i'm new to the forum i thought I would introduce myself a bit! I have had my Fiat 500 1.2 Pop in Bossa Nova White for about a month now and I love it so much! Still smiling everytime i get into it! Ive been waiting to get one for so long after my old 206 gave up on me, I even ended up buying a new shape Ford KA (I know, ashamed of myself!) when the search for a 500 in my price range came up with nothing repeatedly. But luckily I eventually found one and traded in the KA for the 500! Unfortunately I had to give up air conditioning and Ipod connectivity but hey it's well worth it! My lovely 500 will be getting some nice italian side stripes this weekend which I am very much looking forward to!:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi everyone, as i'm new to the forum i thought I would introduce myself a bit! I have had my Fiat 500 1.2 Pop in Bossa Nova White for about a month now and I love it so much! Still smiling everytime i get into it! Ive been waiting to get one for so long after my old 206 gave up on me, I even ended up buying a new shape Ford KA (I know, ashamed of myself!) when the search for a 500 in my price range came up with nothing repeatedly. But luckily I eventually found one and traded in the KA for the 500! Unfortunately I had to give up air conditioning and Ipod connectivity but hey it's well worth it! My lovely 500 will be getting some nice italian side stripes this weekend which I am very much looking forward to!:D

I have had my 500 lounge also in Bossa Nova White for just over a week and I love it! It's funny how a car can make you smile so much, i have never known it before. Welcome to the forum!! :D (y)

I got my 500 Twinair Lounge yesterday, and I've been smiling all day.

Congrats! Yeah, I know that smiley face...I get it when I'm driving mine. Have to stop myself from just shamelessly staring at it after I park it somewhere. :woot:

Don't recall ever feeling that when I bought my Ranger, and that was my very first new buy....

Share some pics if you get a chance!

Here is my little 500. I love it so much. I'm getting the ski carrier rack fitted on the back later.

eMBohl.jpg

Thanks for the welcome, it's so nice to see that there is such a community around these lovely cars, glad there are so many like minded people out there! Will try to post some pics once the stripes have been done, weather permitting!

Back