Fiorino (Mk3) Hello all

Currently reading:
Fiorino (Mk3) Hello all

Hello guys and girls,

i found the forum searching for a club in my country, but i couldnt find any useful or up-to-date. And then, i found you, and so im glad im here. Im new with the fiat cars ( i had in the past 2 French "girls"), but now i bought a fiorino 2012 ( i will have it the next week ). My name is Mike, im from Greece, and nice to meet you all.
Thanks for accepting me :)

welcome mike. this forum is very helpful as im sure you will find out. use the search feature for common maintenance items. the 1.3 MJ engine is the reason most of us bought this car. welcome!

Hi mike and welcome to the mad house(y)
I've seen some fiorino's from greece on the web while searching about and your quite passionate about them over there.
You will have to give us some links to some places to get ''cool stuff'' for our vans.
I did see some angle eye headlights on one of the vans but can't find out where to get them from............do you?
LUIGI

Hello guys.
Well Luigi, i dont know where you saw/find those angle eye headlights, but please contact me if you remember any link, so i can help you. Personally, i found really few items for fiorino in Greek sites but to be honest im new with my fiorino so i might not search very well or thoroughly hehe. I found many though in some turkish sites, but i dont know the language.

Back