Tuning heavy heavy fuel

Currently reading:
Tuning heavy heavy fuel

Die Wors

Hey all

I have a fiat palio 1.2 EL, and lately I notice my fuel consumption went up slightly and now all of a suden this last week the car is giving me 7km per litre of petrol, please help!!! She idles normal, doesn't get warm or anything out of the ordenary, she were serviced bout 2 weaks back, new air, oil and petrol filter all oem parts including plugs, and yes I did check for any leaks on the petrol line in and return nothing, she is getting serviced every 12K to 15K and with every service I had a bottle of wynns injector cleaner to about half a tank of juice, and every now and then I add valve ease to the tank, she has done 450K km never had any problem before, besides for the normal wear and tears like clutch, breaks, wheelbearings, ball joints, new break flued, and powersteering flued every 2 years new coolant every year, please help please , what am I looking for to get my fuel consumption back to normal. It droped to more then half way, I used to get 16 to 18Km to a litrle depending on driving condions, and now all of a sudden its 7Km to a litre HELP

who sell the fiat diagnostic machine and whow much am in South Africa .

Back