Headlight washers

Currently reading:
Headlight washers

N

nirvana_guy

i own a 1998 bravo 1.8 hlx! have already replaced the door handles with marea plastic handles, beacuse as you all know the bravo rubberised handles start to fall apart! i have now got the same problem with my headlight washers!! does any one know where there may be some going spare!!! and if you can paint them?? would be greatful of any advice!! cheers guys!!

Mate,

The ones on my HGT are colour coded, so you shouldn't have a problem painting the TBH...

what are the ones on the hgt made of? are they hard or do they feel soft??

Although the paint makes them a bit more solid... they are a bit squishy, so defo seem to be rubber.

ok mate, thanks for the info!!! ne ideas were i can get my hands on a pair???

There's a scrappy just up the A27 from me in Fontwell... on the way to Chichester.

Popped in there a couple of weeks back, and they had an HGT at the back.. R plate, in blue with Fiatboo stickers on it...

ahh, ok kool!! i mite have to look em up n pop in!! im always on the a27!! were bouts are they???

Head west from Arundel... until you get to the second roundabout... one posted Fontwell..

It's the one that has Fontwell racecourse on it.. and the Shell petrol station. You'd normally go right, to continue up the dual carriageway to Chichester.

You want the 2nd exit (straight on), single carriageway, that goes down into Fontwell village.

You'll come into a 40mph limit, then down to 30mph... as you hit that, it's on the right hand side.

SRC - Sussex Recovery is the name.

HTH.

cheers mate, i will have to dive in there sometime!!!