General Has Dynamic Sport 1.4 8v got ASR as standard on a 57 plate

Currently reading:
General Has Dynamic Sport 1.4 8v got ASR as standard on a 57 plate

multipete

Established member
Hi guys,wondering if some one could help me with the above info,And also what size wheels are standard.Looking at a Grande Dynamic Sport,with air con,alloy wheels, and noticed it's got a Blue Fiat badge,while the later ones seam to be red,any major differences in the two models. Thanks in advance,Pete.

Last edited:
I’m not sure this was a cost option on lower spec cars, it was standard on high spec cars though, the dynamic sport was middle range and so it’s likely it might not have it.

No significant difference between red and blue badge grandes, they changed the badge to a very old design in circa 2007 when they launched the 500, so the rest of the range got switched to red badges as well.

Things like ASR May have become standard on later models, after 2012 all new cars where required to have stability control as standard.

So,got the car,no ASR and it's got odd tyres on it,185/65/15 on rear,and 175/65/15 on front and spare,so guess it should have 175/65/15 on it.

Well it's a 1.4 8v..... not much use for ASR.. it's not going to "one wheel fire" all the time.
I'm sure you can get it to.. but needs a heavy right foot.

Right foot not heavy,just thought it would be nice in snowy conditions to pull you up the snowy hills on the one day a year it snows!

Winter tyres on steel wheels do perfect job for my car here in Belgium and they prevent my alloys from salty sh*t that's on all roads at that time …

BRs, Bernie

If someone here helped You fix -or better, understand- your issue, hit the thanks icon @ bottom right corner, it's free and makes us feel helpy ;-)

Back