General hardtop

Currently reading:
General hardtop

achimvalentin

Tomorow i will buy a FIAT BARCHETTA;and I WANT TO NOW how important is the hardtop.Should I buy one or not, and why,please!

If it is your only car or one you will drive a lot in the winter, it makes it much more civilised, particularly on longer trips. If you can get one with the car often cheaper if you buy it on it's own later. It looks stunning as well....Yes, I do have one.

My humble opinion only:p
You buy a convertible because you want to drive with the hood down whethere it is summer or winter. If you want to stay warm and dry then buy something with a tin roof:) HOWEVER, I do understand that for some people it is their one and only car for use throughout the year.....................but I still would not have a hard top:slayer:

Just make sure you get a worthy car and dont get fooled by it having a hardtop. Yes its worth having (first car or fifth), i paid 1300 euros for a used one, but it's not the reason to get one B over another better one. Ofcouse if it comes with the car you choose two thumbs up!!(y) (y)
Pros: Better heating, Less noice, solid feeling, looks, heated rear window.
Cons: Pain to add/remove, adds weight to the car (40kg), still may leak.

Good luck and good choice!!! :slayer:

Back