General Green laning Meet Late jan early feb

Currently reading:
General Green laning Meet Late jan early feb

Evening all,

Most of you know me but to those who don't hello! I have taken a lot from this community and tried to give back with advice and spares when I have them.

I wanted to go the extra mile and put on a bit of a get together, event for us panda owners!

Late Jan more early feb i would like to setup a bit of a green laning morning/afternoon with a bite to eat.

I have set out some routes around my area (south Shropshire) around the stiperstones, Ill be putting them up so people know what they are getting in to before committing but I promise you now, its nothing that would cause damage to the cars. There may be a few clips to give you an idea. All routes have been checked to be legal and passable.

Given the mud and just how wet it is I would say this is probably for the 4x4 owners. Some of the tracks have ruts that would catch a 2wd out. I expect there will be plenty of spare seats though so your welcome to come along and give it ago, or to leave your cars here and hop in the passengers seats.

So, before I go all out, is there any interest in any one else for something like this?

Hey Sam, sounds good. I might be up for it although mine is lacking MOT I should be able to sort that out by then. Assuming no issues found with drowned gearbox! Job left to do...drain / clean / re-fill gearbox post Yorkshire adventure :eek:

Hey Sam, sounds good. I might be up for it although mine is lacking MOT I should be able to sort that out by then. Assuming no issues found with drowned gearbox! Job left to do...drain / clean / re-fill gearbox post Yorkshire adventure :eek:

This reads as though MOTs now include gearbox oil quality:D.

Looks lovely, was it done this week while its been raining?

Please don't film the full February run backwards as it makes me feel quite sick
Cos of a weird balance problem called BPPV
Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo (BPPV)
(BPPV) causes short episodes of vertigo or dizziness when moving your head in certain directions. Getting out of bed and rolling over in bed are two common "problem" motions, the third (worst) getting under a Panda is even worse than looking backwards.

Dave

Looks lovely, was it done this week while its been raining?

Please don't film the full February run backwards as it makes me feel quite sick
Cos of a weird balance problem called BPPV
Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo (BPPV)
(BPPV) causes short episodes of vertigo or dizziness when moving your head in certain directions. Getting out of bed and rolling over in bed are two common "problem" motions, the third (worst) getting under a Panda is even worse than looking backwards.

Dave

This is COMPLETELY off topic, but I used to have that and it was a bloody nightmare. Eventually I got rid of it when I stopped wearing earplugs. Just FYI! :)

Back