grande punto sound upgrade

Currently reading:
grande punto sound upgrade

If you want quality then you won't find that with pioneer or alpine unless you have very deep pockets.
You will need a decent head unit and amp to run them.

If you want quality then you won't find that with pioneer or alpine unless you have very deep pockets.
You will need a decent head unit and amp to run them.

Nothing comes cheap in Car audio :( a noticeable improvement over the horrid standards will do me! Will the tweeters still run if I swap over the door speakers and leave them un touched?

Cheers

Alex I was answering Bassmans question. Just fit component speakers. The shoddy tweeters are 50% of the issue. They will work if you splice into the mid bass wires but it not worth the effort.

Bassman. Pioneer make good head units but there budget speakers aren very good. For a start they are Asian and designed for the Asian market who like speakers to scream in your ears.

Yeah mate told me that, ive got my eye on some jbl speakers, im gonna get under seat sub-woofer by pioneer or inphaze my mates got one and it sounds really nice but also got mate with pioneer one and that sounds good, ive got 12" pioneer sub but far to loud it just over powers everything, gonna get different head unit first I find my pioneer abit to fiddly I liked my old old alpine sound awesome.

Back