gran turismo or forza

Currently reading:
gran turismo or forza

gran turismo or forza

• gran turismo

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I see no Shift? :p

I would plump for Forza out of those two though.

the new nfs looks good but im not a huge fan of racing games....now destruction derby for the ps1 now thats a game lol

I've never played Forza though I'm tempted to get an Xbox simply to play that and a few other games like GoW and the like. Played Gran Turismo from 2 onwards and I love that game. It can be a little boring and I wish they'd offer more flexibility in the modding, but the range of cars and tracks is something else. GT5 looks like it'll be brilliant, so really looking forward to it. As long as they sort out the rubbish online stuff that Prologue has, I'll be happy :)

firstcar-Y10 said:
strange question, would I rather play...or wait..and wait..and wait
I'll take Forza for now.

They have been taking the P somewhat with GT5. I mean, it was meant to be a launch title for the PS3. They even shelved the PSP version for ages because of it and still it's not out.

Still though, I like the game so much I still have some faith left in the franchise :)

muppet42 said:
They have been taking the P somewhat with GT5. I mean, it was meant to be a launch title for the PS3. They even shelved the PSP version for ages because of it and still it's not out.

Still though, I like the game so much I still have some faith left in the franchise :)
God it seems like ages since they announced the launch of Gran Turismo 5.

Gran Turismo kicks Forza's Backside anyday. :slayer:

I've got GT 2002 Tokyo Concept (PS2)
GT3 (PS2)
GT4 Prolouge (PS2)
GT4 (PS2)
and GT5 Prouloge (PS3)

I've been waitng since 2006 maybee longer since they announced GT5 would be coming out.

Whats the betting 2011 or 2012????

Back