General good to see a handful of Bravo at Brooklands

Currently reading:
General good to see a handful of Bravo at Brooklands

spotted 5 or 6 Bravos yesterday was good to chat to 2 of you
didn't get a chance to chat to all, in particular a very shiny Maserati Blue the owner spent hours polishing (y)

owners are always really enthusiastic, Fiat really did a terrible job of marketing a great car!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 97
Last edited:
Took me long enough to do mine :) I'm very fussy about my car and its appearance. SHINEY SHINEY SHINEY!!! :cool:

It was a thoroughly good day out. Great to meet some new people and catch up with some of my fellow old skool BOO members.

Coming from a history of 2 Bravos and 2 Bravas, it was great to roll up to Brooklands back in a Bravo. Those who I spoke to were so friendly and it was nice to see their passion for the car they owned.

Last year I went in my Alfa 147 and I felt the whole event was a bit 'meh' as the Alfa owners seemed a bit less chatty. The contrast to everyone around the FF stand was stark - far more communicative this year :)

I'll be back again next year and hopefully I might start to know a few more of you by then so I might be more social!

I'm just sorting my pictures out from the event so when I have them ready, I'll let you all know (soon hopefully!).

Last edited:
Good to meet and chat to Rob W and see his top notch leather interior!
Thanks also Rob for the pics you took and uploaded.
Yes it was good to see a good Bravo turn out but it was not so good to see that all of them were much cleaner than mine!

Back