Good body shop in Manchester.

Currently reading:
Good body shop in Manchester.

The Beard

Prominent member
Just before Christmas a Mini-bus tried to have sex with the wife's Stilo by reversing over it. Took it to Stockport Motor Bodies in Denton Manchester M34. They are a FIAT approved body shop so in the case of body or paintwork warranties still being in force they will only use FIAT parts and repair to factory standards as well as stamping the service book. Took it in by appointment for an estimate, spoke to the geezer who owns the place (and has done for over 20 yrs.) He asked me, as it wasn't my fault, if I wanted to involve our own insurance co. As I didn't, he used a claims recovery agency and a firm of solicitors to ensure everything went smoothly. Which it did. A courtesy car ('57 Micra) was arranged and the car went in on time. Because of Christmas and New Year the job took a total of 2 weeks, which they sold us beforehand it probably would and was returned with a new bumper, grille, the two dummy vents below the headlamps and radiator as some of the fins were slightly bent. The fit looks fine and the paint matches perfectly (to my eyes). I've only used this company twice, the first over 15 years ago when the courtesy car was the boss's Audi 80.

Hiya do you have any contact number for these? i need a really good body shop as my little Sei's had a bump and my boyfriend lives near stockport so would be not that far to travel to get there thanks

Last edited:
Back