Technical Gonnella Brothers

Currently reading:
Technical Gonnella Brothers

Right then,
Having just picked the car up from Gonnella Brothers i was very suprised to find out that we were driving around with a broken O/S spring.
Pasquale was good enough to show me and as far as i'm concearned it was in reasonable condition without any rust whatsoever. As a technical person the only conclusion must be that when the design team in turin sat down and specified the various components required, i just don't think they had any idea, or at least the specs for these springs have been masively under estimated. Let's face it,The car is just far too heavy and with the advent of speed bumps and pot holes etc i think even if you fitted a set of ohlins they would struggle.
Along with all the other usual components relating to unhealthy bottom noises etc, i am very pleased with Pasquale and his team and i'm definatley going there again next year.
Let's be honest, if you go to a Garage and it's full of Italian cars then the likelyhood is that they know what their doing.(y)

Re: Gonnella Brothers - Fiat Croma

I bought my wife a Fiat Croma not so long long ago.

Unfortunately, it started running very erratcially, namely that at idle the rev counter would jump around. Noticably it started to drink fuel heavily and the running became unsmooth.

With the manuafacturer warranty still in place, I took the car to Ancaster's of welling then again to Ancaster's of Bromley road. Unfortunately, neither could identify or correct the problem. It it is then that we reverted to Gonnella Brothers.

They took the car for diagnostics which was relatively quick and fixed the problem without breaking the bank.

Thanks to them for the great service they provided, and the fairness in there pricing. :)

Back