Gin Palace has landed

Currently reading:
Gin Palace has landed

Well the day has come when I am here under false pretence as I collected my replacement car. Only done 15 miles so far as I'm loaded with this festering cold/chest infection lurgy.

First impressions:-

Very comfortable indeed with super smooth ride.

Headlights aren't as good as the Fiat.

Engine/gearbox combo seems to work very well, nice gearchanges both up and down. Funny thing is it doesn't tell you what gear you're in like the VW DSG system or Fiat. Just PRNDS ????

It must have an alternator/battery the size of christ knows what as it has powered everything, lit everything(red LED in door pockets, footwells, handles, cupholders.........). The interior is FLOODLIT!!!!!!!!!! with the brightest white LEDs, no joking you need shades on to survive.

The steering wheel has 20-odd controls on it(all lit up blue!!!) but is thinner and not as nice to hold as the Fiat's.

The Sony 9 speaker DAB is awesome. Easily the best in-car sound I've had(that includes an Alpine set-up).

Build quality is exceptional.

Do I regret my choice, no way. Easily the best available.

Now ban me!!

Looking forward to seeing pics of this. I'm not massively convinced by the new Focus' styling but I have heard good things about the way the quality's going in comparison to it's rivals. Also heard good things about the tech included on a lot of them, an area I've always been interested in :)

Don't think it's quite worthy of a ban though I have been tempted to get the sticker James has got on the back of his Cinq... http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/250796937...AX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649#ht_2451wt_952 :laugh:

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
must resist going off on a rant about totally un-needed items on modern cars.........

Glad you like it though Tony, i just have a personal problem with cars that have way too much that shouldnt be in a car

now, wheres that hammer? :laugh:

Back